Insert title here

RTI Query & Reply

"Please refer to the Grievance Page on this Portal and register your grievance, if any. NJB shall take every effort to redress and arbitrate issues as far as practicable. However in terms of the RTI Act 2005 every citizen if free to approach the authorities concerned".
For RTI Query & Reply, please follow this link:-